Diary Of A Christian

Everyday comings and goings of a person who has been touched by the Grace of God.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

These are the days to test your Christianity

Ever had one of those days that you know that your Christianity is being tested?
It is going to be one of those days for me.
I had to tell my son again for the 50,000.00 time to pull his pants up.
The same responce is that all of the other kids are wearing their pants that way.
Then I heard my parents come out in my voice when I said--If your friends jump off of a bridge will you do the same?
Next, after 10 wardrobe changes and 3 hair restyling, my daughter is finally ready to leave for school.
This would not be a problem if she was using her bathroom but she is in my bathroom.
If you are a parent and you have not already purchased Stormie Omartian's Power of a Prayer Parent, I suggest that you get it as soon as possible.
After dropping them off for school, I came back home to finish getting ready for work.
As soon as I walked in the house, I discovered that the dogs had gotten into the trash cans.
Ok now I know to put on another layer of prayer before I leave for work.
I am not going to leave out of this house in a bad mood to take it out with my co-workers and anyone else I run into.

Lord create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home